Qualified anti money laundering professionals are in demand as organisations increase their focus on risk prevention. The ICA International Advanced Certificate in Anti Money Laundering provides all of the knowledge you will require to begin a career in anti money laundering. There is one course whether you are based in the UK or overseas.
This qualification is awarded in association with Alliance Manchester Business School, the University of Manchester. In the UK, it is also endorsed by the British Bankers’ Association.
Who is the course suitable for?
- New/recently appointed MLROs and deputies
- New/recently appointed Financial Crime and Risk Officers
- Compliance Officers
- Internal auditors assuming responsibilities for money laundering/financial crime issues
- All individuals engaged in financial services and who aspire to a career in anti money laundering
What will you learn?
- The International Context
- Legal and Regulatory Framework
- AML in Practice
- Customer Due Diligence (CDD)
- Managing the Risk of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing
- Transaction Monitoring and Filtering Framework
- Suspicious Activity Reporting
- Emerging Industry Sectors
- Escalations and Exits
Request a copy of the full syllabus here
The ICA International Advanced Certificate in Anti Money Laundering is open to anyone who is interested in pursuing a career in anti money laundering. However, the content of the programme requires students to possess:
- Sound educational background
- Good written English skills
How and where can you study?
You can study at home through online learning and attend two highly interactive workshops where offered.
View details of upcoming workshop dates here.
If you are based in a country where workshops are not available, you will study by online learning with enhanced online and tutor support. View details of upcoming online learning assignment submission & exam dates here.
All course material is now delivered online making it more accessible and environmentally sound.
How will you be assessed?
- One 1 hour and 45 minute open book examination (including 15 minutes reading time)
- One 2,000-2,500 word assignment
Can this course be taught in-house?
An in-house option is available for firms putting a minimum of 10 people onto the course. Benefits include a reduction in price and the ability to include bespoke material in the course delivery.
What does it cost?
In order to study any ICA qualification you need to be a member of the ICA, joining our international professional community of thousands of like-minded individuals. The fee for ICA Affiliate Membership is £97 payable to ICA* and includes your assessment and access to invaluable knowledge resources that will help with your course as well as many other member benefits and services (view the list of membership services and benefits that you’ll receive here).
Become an Affiliate Member
The course fee is £1675 (+ VAT or local taxes if applicable) payable to our training partner. Students from certain low GDP countries receive a 15% discount on this fee. View list of applicable countries here.
Enrol online now
*unless you are a member of the ICA already.
Call +44 (0) 121 362 7534 or email email@example.com.