Enrolment dates & fees
Applicable local taxes and discounts will be added to your basket on checkout.
- Analyse the fundamentals of correspondent banking and the vulnerabilities that may allow for money laundering
- Explore the risk assessment and management approaches and the importance of robust due diligence as risk control
- Raise your professional profile by gaining an internationally recognised certification awarded in association with Alliance Manchester Business School, the University of Manchester
Become an ICA member
When you enrol onto this course you will join an international
community of over 20,000 members. Benefits include:
- Access to the uniquely personalised ICA Learning Hub
- Weekly webinars covering the latest industry
- Discounts on ICA events and further ICA courses
The fee for ICA membership will be added separately to your basket when you enrol online for this course.
- Essential AML concepts
- Fundamentals of correspondent banking
- Regulatory frameworks
- Money laundering risk is inherent in correspondent banking
- Approaching due diligence in correspondent banking
- Study in your own time and at your own pace
- Course can be completed in as little as four weeks but you will have access for up to three months
- Assessed by a one hour online multiple-choice exam
- Your results are available immediately
- Downloadable certificate to demonstrate your achievement
Is this course right for me?
ICA Specialist Certificates are designed for anyone wanting focused yet accessible knowledge in specific areas of risk. They are suitable either for those working in the first and second lines of defence looking to certify existing specialist areas of knowledge, or for those looking to increase their professional agility by learning about new areas of risk.
Useful materials, a lot of additional webinars and sources of information, good layout, clear rules
ICA provides good learning materials such as readings and additional readings in order to get a deeper understanding of the topic. The course material is easy to understand and has a lot of relevant examples. ICA has great tools on their websites which is easy to navigate. Their support desk is quick on answering any questions one may have.