Enrolment dates & fees
Applicable local taxes and discounts will be added to your basket on checkout.
Become an ICA member
When you enrol onto this course you will join an international
community of over 20,000 members. Benefits include:
- Access to the uniquely personalised ICA Learning Hub
- Weekly webinars covering the latest industry
- Discounts on ICA events and further ICA courses
The fee for ICA membership will be added separately to your basket when you enrol online for this course.
What will I learn?
- Introduction to terrorism and terrorist financing
- International and regional legislative and regulatory frameworks
- Terrorism threats and risk assessments
- Risk management
- When things go wrong
- Study in your own time and at your own pace
- Course can be completed in as little as four weeks but you will have access for up to three months
- Assessed by a one hour online multiple-choice exam
- Your results are available immediately
- Downloadable certificate to demonstrate your achievement
Is this course right for me?
ICA Specialist Certificates are designed for anyone wanting focused yet accessible knowledge in specific areas of risk. They are suitable either for those working in the first and second lines of defence looking to certify existing specialist areas of knowledge, or for those looking to increase their professional agility by learning about new areas of risk.