The changing regulatory environment has resulted in a growing need for compliance professionals. The ICA Advanced Certificate in Governance, Risk & Compliance is suitable for those new to compliance or in a junior role and will help you develop a good understanding of compliance fundamentals.
Who is the course suitable for?
- New entrants who wish to change their career
- New graduates (all disciplines)
- Those working to build a career in compliance within:
- Capital markets
- Anti money laundering
What will you learn?
- Understanding the regulatory environment
- Industry knowledge and awareness
- Role of the compliance function
- Compliance in practice
- Key compliance issues
Download a copy of the full syllabus here
The course is open to anyone who is interested in pursuing a career in compliance. However, the content of the programme requires students to possess
- a diploma or degree in any discipline
- some prior working experience in a financial institution
How will you be assessed?
- One 3 hour and 15 minutes open book examination
- One 2,000-2,500 word assignment
Designation after completion
- ICA Advanced Certificate in Governance, Risk and Compliance which is awarded by ICA in association with Alliance Manchester Business School, The University of Manchester
- IBF designation of IBF Qualified (“IBFQ”) for Compliance
As an IBF accredited programme the ICA Advanced Certificate in Governance, Risk and Compliance (IBF Level 1) is available for IBF-STS funding of 70%.
View funding information here
Membership of ICA
In order to study any ICA course you will need to become a member of ICA.
Become an ICA Member ►
How do I find out about training options for my firm?
Our dedicated training partner International Compliance Training, offer an in-house option for ICA qualifications. For further information, please visit International Compliance Training's website.
What are the fees, dates and locations for this qualification?
Our dedicated training partner International Compliance Training, offer ICA qualifications in several regions and online courses available wherever you are in the world. To find out more about course fees, locations and dates for this qualification, visit International Compliance Training's website.
Fees, dates and locations for this qualification ►
How do I enrol?
In certain jurisdictions and for some qualifications, you will need to enrol directly with our local training partner and these are detailed here.
You can enrol straight away using the link below, or if you need to talk to our training partner about further details, you can do so via the form below.
Enrol now ►
Find out more about this course at a free briefing session ►