The post–financial crisis landscape of the banking industry places regulatory compliance under greater scrutiny than ever before. Consequently, professionals who are well versed in the field of compliance are in great demand.
Who is the course suitable for?
- New graduates from any discipline
- Those wanting to build a career in compliance in the fields of:
- Other financial services
- Staff involved in risk functions and internal or external audit
- Anyone with less than 3 years of experience in compliance or anti–money laundering (AML)
What will you learn?
- The regulatory environment, including the role and powers of Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM)
- The role and responsibilities of both the compliance function and the Compliance Officer, and the skills needed to successfully discharge these
- The implementation of key compliance activities plus awareness of different types of financial crime
Applicants for the programme must:
- Be an individual member of AICB
- Have a good general education (i.e. SPM or O Level)
- Have the ability to complete the reading and written aspects of the programme in English
Designation upon completion, you will be awarded dual Certification
- Certification in Regulatory Compliance by AICB
- ICA Advanced Certificate in Compliance (International) awarded in association with Alliance Manchester Business School, The University of Manchester
How will you be assessed?
- One 1 hour and 45 minute open book examination
- One 2,000-2,500 word assignment
Membership of ICA
In order to study any ICA course you will need to become a member of ICA.
Become an ICA Member ►
How do I find out about training options for my firm?
Our dedicated training partner International Compliance Training, offer an in-house option for ICA qualifications. For further information, please visit International Compliance Training's website.
What are the fees, dates and locations for this qualification?
Our dedicated training partner International Compliance Training, offer ICA qualifications in several regions and online courses available wherever you are in the world. To find out more about course fees, locations and dates for this qualification, visit International Compliance Training's website.
Fees, dates and locations for this qualification ►
How do I enrol?
In certain jurisdictions and for some qualifications, you will need to enrol directly with our local training partner and these are detailed here.
You can enrol straight away using the link below, or if you need to talk to our training partner about further details, you can do so via the form below.
Enrol now ►