This certification is designed for those delegates who wish to possess an understanding of the complexities surrounding AML and CFT today.
Who is the course suitable for?
- New/recently appointed MLROs and deputies
- New/recently appointed Financial Crime and Risk Officers
- Compliance Officers
- Internal auditors assuming responsibilities for money laundering/financial crime issues
- All individuals engaged in financial services and who aspire to a career in anti money laundering
What will you learn?
- Understanding money laundering and terrorist financing
- The Malaysian AML/CFT regulatory regime
- Recognition, handling and reporting transactions and dealing with the authorities
- Customer due diligence, risk profiling and detection methodologies
Applicants for the programme must:
- Be an individual member of AICB
- Have a good general education (i.e. SPM or O Level)
- Have the ability to complete the reading and written aspects of the programme in English
How will you be assessed?
- One 1 hour and 45 minute open book examination
- One 2,000-2,500 word assignment
Designation upon completion, you will be awarded dual certification
- Certification in Anti Money Laundering and Counter Financing of Terrorism awarded by ICA and AIGB
- ICA Advanced Certificate in Anti Money Laundering (International) awarded in association with Alliance Manchester Business School, The University of Manchester
Membership of ICA
In order to study any ICA course you will need to become a member of ICA.
Become an ICA Member ►
How do I find out about training options for my firm?
Our dedicated training partner International Compliance Training, offer an in-house option for ICA qualifications. For further information, please visit International Compliance Training's website.
What are the fees, dates and locations for this qualification?
Our dedicated training partner International Compliance Training, offer ICA qualifications in several regions and online courses available wherever you are in the world. To find out more about course fees, locations and dates for this qualification, visit International Compliance Training's website.
Fees, dates and locations for this qualification ►
How do I enrol?
In certain jurisdictions and for some qualifications, you will need to enrol directly with our local training partner and these are detailed here.
You can enrol straight away using the link below, or if you need to talk to our training partner about further details, you can do so via the form below.
Enrol now ►