The changing regulatory environment has resulted in a growing need for compliance professionals. The Advanced Certification in Regulatory Compliance qualification will provide you with the necessary theoretical and practical skills to enhance your career and develop within your profession.
Who is the course suitable for?
- Compliance employees
- Employees who have recently been given or aspire to be given compliance responsibilities
- Those employees with management responsibility for compliance employees
- Any person who wishes to acquire an understanding of fundamental regulatory compliance principles and how businesses can comply with them
What will you learn?
- Understanding the Regulatory Environment
- Approaches to Regulation
- Regulatory Requirements in Malaysia
- The Role of the Compliance Officer
- Risk Management
- Designing an Internal Compliance System
- Dealing with Regulatory Issues and Enforcement Action
- Compliance with Prudential Regulation
- Corporate Governance, Creating a Compliance Culture and the Benefits of Compliance
- Advising Business Units on Regulatory Compliance Matters
- Managing the Risk of Financial Crime
Applicants for the programme must:
- Be a current individual member of AICB; and
- Hold one of the following qualifications:
- Degree or professional qualification with at least three years of compliance related work experience
- Certification in Regulatory Compliance (ICA/AICB) with at least one year of compliance related experience
How will you be assessed?
- Two x 2,500-3,500 word assignments
- One x 3 hour 15 minute open book examination
Designation upon completion, you will be awarded dual certification
- Advanced Certification in Regulatory Compliance awarded by ICA and AICB
- International Diploma awarded by ICA in association with Alliance Manchester Business School, The University of Manchester
Membership of ICA
In order to study any ICA course you will need to become a member of ICA.
Become an ICA Member ►
How do I find out about training options for my firm?
Our dedicated training partner International Compliance Training, offer an in-house option for ICA qualifications. For further information, please visit International Compliance Training's website.
What are the fees, dates and locations for this qualification?
Our dedicated training partner International Compliance Training, offer ICA qualifications in several regions and online courses available wherever you are in the world. To find out more about course fees, locations and dates for this qualification, visit International Compliance Training's website.
Fees, dates and locations for this qualification ►
How do I enrol?
In certain jurisdictions and for some qualifications, you will need to enrol directly with our local training partner and these are detailed here.
You can enrol straight away using the link below, or if you need to talk to our training partner about further details, you can do so via the form below.
Enrol now ►