The challenge of managing transnational and international AML risks is one that demands an internationally ‘joined up’ approach and a common understanding of emerging trends. The ICA International Diploma in Anti Money Laundering helps you develop best practice initiatives and prepares you to face present and future challenges, reducing risk.
This qualification is awarded in association with Alliance Manchester Business School, the University of Manchester. In the UK, it is also endorsed by the British Bankers’ Association.
Who is this course suitable for?
- MLROs/MLPOs and their deputies
- Police and FIU/FCU staff
- Managers with responsibilities for internal AML controls
- Risk Managers
- Individuals who have completed the ICA Certificate in AML or ICA Advanced Certificate in AML (UK or International)
- Company Secretaries
What will you learn?
- Anti Money Laundering (AML) and Countering the Financing of Terrorism (CFT) in context
- Terrorist Financing and Proliferation Financing
- Designing a Comprehensive Anti Money Laundering and Combating Terrorist Financing Framework for a Financial Services Business
- Risk-based Customer Due Diligence, Customer Risk Profiling and Monitoring
- Governance and Leadership
Request a copy of the full syllabus here
- Sound educational background, e.g. degree or professional qualification in an appropriate discipline
- Attainment of the ICA Advanced Certificate inAnti Money Laundering (International orUK)
- Three years relevant work experience
How and where can you study?
You can study at home through online learning and attend four highly interactive workshops where offered.
View details of upcoming workshop dates here.
You can also study this course by online learning with enhanced online and tutor support. View details of upcoming online learning assignment submission & exam dates here.
All course material is now delivered online making it more accessible and environmentally sound.
How will you be assessed?
- 2 x 2,500 - 3,500 word assignments
- 3 hour 15 minute open book examination
Can this course be taught in-house?
An in-house option is available for firms putting a minimum of 10 people onto the course. Benefits include a reduction in price and the ability to include bespoke material in the course delivery.
What does it cost?
In order to study any ICA qualification you need to be a member of the ICA, joining our international professional community of thousands of like-minded individuals. The fee for ICA Affiliate Membership is £97 payable to ICA* and includes your assessment and access to invaluable knowledge resources that will help with your course as well as many other member benefits and services (view the list of membership services and benefits that you’ll receive here).
Become an Affiliate Member
The course fee is £3350 (+ VAT or local taxes if applicable) payable to our training partner. Students from certain low GDP countries receive a 15% discount on this fee. View list of applicable countries here.
Examination Only: £2345 (+ VAT or other local taxes if applicable). The examination only route is available for very experienced practitioners only and is subject to approval by ICA. You will be exempted from attending workshops and submitting assignments and will be assessed purely on your exam performance.
Enrol online here
*unless you are a member of the ICA already.
Access to Chartered Banker
Holders of this Diploma can apply for Chartered Banker through their professional conversion programme.
Call +44 (0) 121 362 7534 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.