Webinar- Managing Money Laundering Risk, Best Practice in Customer Due Diligence and Risk Assessment
ICA Members – please login to track your CPD
Find out more here.
This webinar covers:
- Risk assessment methodology in practice
- Understanding Nature of Business
- Source of Wealth and Source of Funds: what does good look like for corporate and retail clients
- Evaluating Sanctions risk in CDD
- Understanding ownership and control
- Reviewing negative news and negative facts
- Best practice in documenting and evidencing CDD
Discover more on this topic:
Due diligence checklist-report from LexisNexis
International Compliance Association
The International Compliance Association (ICA) is a professional membership and awarding body. We are the leading global provider of professional, certificated qualifications in anti money laundering; governance, risk and compliance and financial crime prevention.
Being a member of the ICA, a global community, is a mark of prestige and shows that you have reached a standard of excellence in your professional career.