How ICA is involved with the development of trailblazer standards in compliance
ICA has worked with standards developers to construct the trailblazer apprenticeships for compliance/risk officers. Further work has been conducted separately with ICA to develop the assessment tools for these apprenticeships. ICA’s contribution ensures that it is the cutting-edge organisation for delivery of end-point assessments.
What is an end-point assessment?
An end-point assessment is the final assessment that enables an apprentice to demonstrate that they are fully competent and have successfully completed their apprenticeship programme.
ICA provides assessors who are fellows of the ICA, thought leaders and expert practitioners in the full range of compliance disciplines within financial services environments. Assessors are fully supported by ICA’s dedicated assessment team who successfully manage and administer thousands of qualifications.
What ICA can offer for end-point assessment:
- experienced practitioners to deliver end-point assessment for apprenticeships in the compliance/risk officer standard for both level 3 and level 6
- administration of the end-point assessment process
- consultancy and advice for organisations wishing to understand how end-point assessment works in the compliance/risk officer standard including:
- characteristics of an effective assessment
- criteria for suitable end-point assessors
- guidance for apprentices and training providers on end-point assessment.