Financial crime is a key threat for industry and regulatory authorities alike. Having knowledgeable, fully trained staff who understand the risks and how they can be managed is essential. The ICA Diplomas in Financial Crime Prevention increase awareness amongst individuals and help prevent fraud, protecting firms. These courses are endorsed by the British Bankers' Association in the UK.
Who is the course suitable for?
- Fraud Prevention and Investigation Officers, Managers and Deputies
- MLROs and Deputies
- Managers with responsibility for internal organisational fraud, financial crime and AML controls
- Risk Managers
- Internal Audit and Regulatory Staff
- Law enforcement
- Individuals who have completed the ICA AML Diploma (UK or international) or the ICA Certificate in Financial Crime Prevention
What will you learn?
- An Introduction to Financial Crime
- Practical Application of the International Standards*
- The Prevention and Detection of Specific Financial Crime Risks
- Investigation, Prosecution and Recovery
*For the UK course, this module is 'Financial Crime - The UK Framework'.
Request a copy of the full syllabus here
- Sound educational background, e.g. degree or professional qualification in an appropriate discipline
- Attainment of the ICA Certificate in Financial Crime Prevention
- Three years relevant work experience
How will you be assessed?
- 2 x 2,500 - 3,500 word assignments
- 3 hour 15 minute open book examination
How and where can you study?
You can study at home through online learning and attend four highly interactive workshops where offered.
View details of upcoming workshop dates here.
If you are based in a country where workshops are not available, you will study by online learning with enhanced online and tutor support. View details of upcoming online learning assignment submission & exam dates here.
All course material is now delivered online making it more accessible and environmentally sound.
Can these courses be taught in-house?
An in-house option is available for firms putting a minimum of 7 people onto the course. Benefits include a reduction in price and the ability to include bespoke material in the course delivery.
What does it cost?
£3255* (+ VAT or local taxes if applicable) Students from certain low GDP countries receive a 15% discount on this fee. View list of applicable countries here.
Examination Only: £2278.50 (+ VAT or local taxes if applicable). The examination only route is available for very experienced practitioners only and is subject to approval by ICA. You will be exempted from attending workshops and submitting assignments and will be assessed purely on your exam performance.
*This fee may vary in certain countries where it is payable in a different currency. Please contact your local training provider for further details.
Call +44 (0) 121 362 7534 or email email@example.com.