Being a member of the ICA not only helps you to remain at the forefront of your profession but also provides resources to help you manage your ongoing career.
You will get access to a wide range of events, publications, videos and a library of online resources that are being constantly updated, making it easy for you to gain the required number of Continuous Professional Development (CPD) hours. See table below for details
Click on the links below the table for more information on the benefits of ICA Membership
Member benefits explained:
- Professional designation - The use of the professional designation for your qualification and membership
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) - The ICA CPD Portal for all your CPD requirements
- Re-certification of your ICA Qualifications
- Careers Hub
- Knowledge Hub* - A useful online resource centre containing international legislation, best practice, white papers, cases, examples and methodology
- 'inCOMPLIANCE' - ICA's bi-monthly online magazine including topical international news articles and commentary.
- ICA News* - Details of ICA activities, information for delegates and members.
- E-mail Alerts - Be kept up to date of new additions to the website and pick specific areas that interest you the most.
- ICA Newsletter - Quarterly news and information
- Members Directory* - Get in touch with other members from around the world
- Networking groups and events - Join ICA's exclusive Member Network Group as well as as our open LinkedIn group with nearly 8,000 other professionals.
- Education programmes
- Employer benefits
- Various discounts on ICA events and associated event
*These membership benefits are only accessible by full members who have logged into the Membership section.