NEW! Membership benefits to be launched this Summer 2016. More information coming soon.
There are numerous benefits to membership of the International Compliance Association:
- Professional designation - The use of the professional designation MICA or FICA; Certified Professional
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) - A life-long learning CPD centre allowing you to search for and record your CPD activities.
- Knowledge Hub* - A useful online resource centre containing international legislation, best practice, white papers, cases, examples and methodology
- 'inCOMPLIANCE' - ICA's quarterly online journal including topical international news articles and commentary.
- ICA News* - Details of ICA activities, information for delegates and members.
- E-mail Alerts - Be kept up to date of new additions to the website and pick specific areas that interest you the most.
- ICA Newsletter - Quarterly news and information
- Members Directory* - Get in touch with other members from around the world
- Networking groups and events - Join ICA's exclusive Member Network Group as well as various other public social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Linked In, Youtube and Google Plus.
- Education programmes
- Employer benefits
- And various discounts*, including:
- ICA's Annual Conference and other ICA Events
- Other associated global conferences and events
- A 15% discount on a second ICA Diploma **This excludes Singapore members who get a 5% discount on a second Diploma
- A 20% discount on all Specialist Certificates *The 20% discount is for the online qualification only and does not cover one day public courses or in-house courses.
Please note that full membership is open only to those who have demonstrated their competence through assessment, examination or are experienced practioners. Find out more under Membership Levels
*These membership benefits are only accessible by full members who have logged into the Membership section.