What do you think the future holds for compliance? How much of a threat is social media to your firm? How difficult is it to lead a culture of integrity?
These questions and many more will be answered at our annual conference in March.
The recent well-documented details of LIBOR-fixing and violations of money laundering regulations have turned an enormous spotlight on to the area of compliance. Loud calls have been made for stricter enforcement of regulations, and even additional legislation, to try to prevent similar occurrences in the future.
For this conference we have brought together a panel of high-level speakers who will share their insights into the future of compliance nad financial crime prevention. You will learn about the latest industry developments and how these will affect the way you do your job in the future.
Don’t miss this valuable opportunity to learn from and discuss with the experts in the field.
- David Skade – Director in the Global AML Risk Management Team for Bank of America Merrill Lynch#
- Roger Steare - Visiting Professor in Organisational Ethics , Cass Business School, London
- Steve Head – T/Commander, City of London Police
- Daren Allen – Partner, Berwin Leighton Paisner LLP
- David Lewis - Head of Anti Money Laundering and Terrorist Finance, HM Treasury
We are giving away three free places to the conference! To be in with a chance of winning simply follow @intcompassoc on Twitter and share the competition with your followers.
View competition details here
View more information on the conference here