Company Information (Non-mandatory)
ICA Membership will be invoiced directly to the applicant.
We can send other correspondence to you at your employers if this is easier for you to receive. Please indicate below your preferred address.
(No personal address details will be shown in the Members Directory. Please note if you request your correspondence as your home address your employer details will not show in the directory).
Undertaking and Declaration
I hereby apply for admission as a Member of the International Compliance Association.
I undertake that, if accepted and as long as I remain a member of the ICA, I will:
- Comply with the regulations of the ICA for the time being in force.
- Uphold and abide by the Association’s Code of Conduct (code of conduct are available on the ICA Website).
- Undertake the annual Ethics module and required amount of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) appropriate to my membership level each year, to ensure my knowledge remains up to date.
- Use the designation applicable to my level of membership and the designatory letters where appropriate. (AICA, MICA or FICA )
I confirm that I have never been:
- Declared bankrupt either individually or as a partner in a firm, made or agreed to make an assignment for the benefit of creditors or made any arrangement or composition with creditors or executed any similar deed or agreement or taken or attempted to take the benefit of any statutory provision for arrangement with creditors.
- The subject of a finding of professional misconduct against me by any professional body; and there is no outstanding matter of professional conduct concerning me.
- Dismissed from any employment for a reason other than redundancy.
- Convicted of a criminal offence (other than minor motoring offences or an offence that is now spent).
As you are not currently a member or possess a certification we will need your CV to proceed.
A member of our staff will then be in contact with you as soon as your application has been reviewed.